Travelogue
3for1 Travelogue ?
? our T-Junction : Where 3 travelling paths meet ?
music player here ;)
で.say hi!

*Travelogue*
Noun (plural \travelogues\)
1. A description of someone's travels, given in the form of narrative, public lecture, slide show or motion picture.
2. A travel journal, also called road journal or travelogue, is a record made by a voyager. Generally in diary form, a travel journal contains descriptions of the traveler's experiences, is normally written during the course of the journey, and may or may not be intended for publishing.


*341*
Phrase (read \'three-for-one'\)
1. Where the journeys of three become one.
2. Where one place represents the bonds of three.


*Travelogue341*
A resting place, a welcoming home, a shared travel log for the three of us...
1. A commemmoration to our beautiful friendship; a witness to our exciting futures; a platform to tell the stories of new places and people we'll be meeting.
2. Because we have one another in our hearts, Travelogue341 is born.


Welcome to Travelogue341! We hope you enjoy our journeys as much as we do :)


た.connect



す.archives

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 October 2011



る.friends

Basta Marian Suwono Ruam


々.stalkme
free counters

ち.extras

put anything here, up to you (:
plurkies, hates loves, bla and bla and bla (:
the more thingymajiggies you put here the more prettier it'll look


ジ.US<3

Ferina Tjahjana
a.k.a Big Pink Loooser ;)
Jan8 - Capricorn
Jakarta, Indonesia
Facebook
19532_342266777951_511992951_4811250_3950924_n
Phan My Linh
a.k.a Person, Cheesy
May19 - Taurus
Hanoi, Vietnam
Facebook 107b IMG_6480i
Ruam Sira
a.k.a Rummy, Crappy
May9 - Taurus
Chiangmai, Thailand
Facebook Rummy333 27000_377024812934_643712934_3681339_2323456_n

FerRaRu World Map
Asia, Pacific
Singapore - Malaysia (KL, JB) - Indonesia (Jakarta) - Vietnam (Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Hue, Hoi An) - Thailand (Bangkok, Changmai)Cambodia (Phnom Penh, Siem Reap)
United States
CA: California City, CA: Los Angeles, CA: San Francisco, CT Yalesville, DC: Washington DC, MA: Boston, NY: New York City, FL: Hollywood
Europe
UK (Oxford, Bath, London) - Italy (Rome, Perugia, Venice, Florence, Milan, Pisa, Orvieto, Siena)
Middle East
Qatar: Doha

再度参照してください - See you again, Ferina
Wednesday, March 31, 2010

For our dearest Ferina,
who finally got her TROPHY :))
P1190007

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






"It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice-cream sandwiches."

I know it'll be hard for you to leave home, especially when the future and the place you're going to hold so many unknowns and challenges. Still, I have a whole-hearted confidence in you, Fer; I'm sure that no matter what comes, or what difficulties you'll be facing, you'll be able to get through it all with strength and laughters in Fer-style that only you can do. I wish you the best of luck - I truly sincerely do - and just remember that there are A LOT of people who love and miss you, who will be looking forward to seeing your happiness and success in Japan. So be happy alright? You can be nervous and excited, but do not be afraid or sad. Be yourself, because that's already the best.
Have a safe trip to Japan Fer!!!! :D

"A ship is safe in the harbor, but that is not what ships are for."
- Matthew Perryman Jones


''Because we're always glamorous wherever we are. Go FerRuRa!!!'' <3<3<3

---------------<3 ---------------

2056085899_9c96a438bb_b

Hey there Big Pink Winner,

Looking at this picture gives me a nostalgia moment. Hey Fer, you remember? Our first trip? Our first fight? 1st time I told you off, made you cry? 1st time I screamed at you over the phone: "It takes BOTH hands to make this friendship work, and you ARE NOT helping"  - but then again, in time to come, sometime it was you who went the extra miles to hold my trembling hands. 1st time I felt like flying over the sky just because you called me when you hit rock bottom - just so I knew, it was me you trust...  So many thousands of our first times together as best friends. Hey Fer, you remember? Because I do, I do remember. I cherish them all.

I also remember our dreams, our tears, our fear of the future which creep into our sleep, our quiet talks - how you cried over the silly SAT result. SEE! Look at what you now achieve! You will be landing on THAT particular land where my ultimate favorite boys DBSK rule - sorry for the obsession. I could not be more proud. I really could not. If you could see me then, when I called you in the middle of the street in Hanoi, screaming joy and happiness like a little freak congratulating you on winning the scholarship- not giving a damn how people stared, you would have laughed wholeheartedly - ridiculously. 


Being with you, I lost all my glam, I drop all my gracefulness. I go pink for Big Pink Loser, and I breath in youthfulness, silliness and fun after such a very long time. Because Fer, I love you so so much

So tomorrow you are leaving. And I am sitting here talking about yesterday. Rummy and I function the very opposite ways. She looks ahead, I keep turning back and trace bits and pieces of the past. I could have gone on and on. However, being with Rummy and you taught me one thing:

I am looking forward to see you again. Because I know: we love one another - that's why we will, that's why our paths will cross again very very soon. 

So let me send you off with a smile, the biggest one - not like I am so bloody happy sending off my biggest worry and burden away... hehe. Smile, ok? Fer - no, not that silly, nerdy, idiotic one. Nah, not that weird frown either. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? CAN'T YOU JUST SMILE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON... lol, just kidding! You can smile all that you want, in which ever way - cuz guess what? I love them all - I just could not find the balls to admit it most of the time (indeed, it would be weird if I do find some.... you know)

New land, new people, some nice, some mean - but no one should take my place as the MEANEST person to you. If someone does, tell me, I will come over and kick her ass. Don't be afraid of the future, ok? Don't be. Let's us 3 look forward. Till we meet again, be a good girl. Don't cry too much. Don't send me that ". . ." sms on my facebook too soon - you know what I am talking about. And do, please do, make the best of your stay in Japan.

I love you, my Big Pink Loser. I love your true color (though it's bloody pink, wth) . ^^ . So dye Jap with your color, ok? hehe. I will visit you very very soon




再度参照してください
take care, darling <3




P/S: Miss Ruam and Miss Rachel would VERY much appreciate if Miss Ferina sponsors them JAPair ticket from Chiangmai and Hanoi to the USA annually - so they can visit her more often, as often as Miss Ferina is willing to (actually so they do not have to fly KOREAN air :)) And they also would very much appreciate for full accommodation support ^^ It takes both hands to clap. Hope you are still clapping cheerfully hehe

Labels: ,


0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



by dottedlini 2010 // visit her blog // thanks to him for the bg