Travelogue
3for1 Travelogue ?
? our T-Junction : Where 3 travelling paths meet ?
music player here ;)
で.say hi!

*Travelogue*
Noun (plural \travelogues\)
1. A description of someone's travels, given in the form of narrative, public lecture, slide show or motion picture.
2. A travel journal, also called road journal or travelogue, is a record made by a voyager. Generally in diary form, a travel journal contains descriptions of the traveler's experiences, is normally written during the course of the journey, and may or may not be intended for publishing.


*341*
Phrase (read \'three-for-one'\)
1. Where the journeys of three become one.
2. Where one place represents the bonds of three.


*Travelogue341*
A resting place, a welcoming home, a shared travel log for the three of us...
1. A commemmoration to our beautiful friendship; a witness to our exciting futures; a platform to tell the stories of new places and people we'll be meeting.
2. Because we have one another in our hearts, Travelogue341 is born.


Welcome to Travelogue341! We hope you enjoy our journeys as much as we do :)


た.connect



す.archives

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 October 2011



る.friends

Basta Marian Suwono Ruam


々.stalkme
free counters

ち.extras

put anything here, up to you (:
plurkies, hates loves, bla and bla and bla (:
the more thingymajiggies you put here the more prettier it'll look


ジ.US<3

Ferina Tjahjana
a.k.a Big Pink Loooser ;)
Jan8 - Capricorn
Jakarta, Indonesia
Facebook
19532_342266777951_511992951_4811250_3950924_n
Phan My Linh
a.k.a Person, Cheesy
May19 - Taurus
Hanoi, Vietnam
Facebook 107b IMG_6480i
Ruam Sira
a.k.a Rummy, Crappy
May9 - Taurus
Chiangmai, Thailand
Facebook Rummy333 27000_377024812934_643712934_3681339_2323456_n

FerRaRu World Map
Asia, Pacific
Singapore - Malaysia (KL, JB) - Indonesia (Jakarta) - Vietnam (Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Hue, Hoi An) - Thailand (Bangkok, Changmai)Cambodia (Phnom Penh, Siem Reap)
United States
CA: California City, CA: Los Angeles, CA: San Francisco, CT Yalesville, DC: Washington DC, MA: Boston, NY: New York City, FL: Hollywood
Europe
UK (Oxford, Bath, London) - Italy (Rome, Perugia, Venice, Florence, Milan, Pisa, Orvieto, Siena)
Middle East
Qatar: Doha

Beauty
Thursday, March 25, 2010



I had absolutely no ideas what to blog about...been thinking about it for the whole day :(
Then fortunately, I flipped through my old diary, and found this really...uhm...random entry which kind of perplexed me (wouldn't tell you guys why :P haha). So I'll just share this entry, hopefully someone can help me shed the light on the (in)significance/meaning (if any) of it.
As I said, it is a really olddddd entry (about 4 years ago), so please pardon the 16-year-old RuaM if it absolutely makes no sense to you. ^^''

Beauty

A: Hey, why do you want to become beautiful?
B: If I have some beauty, things would be...I don't know...
A: Is it that kind of beauty that you want?
B: It's not that I'm jealous of the people who have it, but it...it would just be nice if I have it too.
The kind that can make people smile, you know...
A: Is it necessary?
B: I don't know...I just feel like having it. Maybe it'd be easier when I like someone (laugh).
A: What if you just don't have it. What are you gonna do?
B: Hmm. Live with it I guess. Or just try harder.
A: Is it really a good idea? To have to be tired, to strain yourself to such an extent?
B: I don't know...

Haha ok that's the end of it. On an entirely irrelevant ending note, this is my current favourite song.

And do check them out if you have free time. The members of the band are Asian Americans and they are based in California. One of the reasons I applied to UCLA and Berkeley is them ^o^
Seriously The Band (youtube)

Labels:


5 Comments

5 Comments:

Blogger My Linh said...

nothing you say makes no sense to me. I know what's going through your mind right now. Beauty and the cost of it.

Having someone who love us even back in the day when we wore stupid pants and ugly shirt would be great, wouldn't it?

Anyway i post a reply with my POV. More importantly i wish you luck today with Berkeley, wish me luck tmr, cuz it's WELLESLEY tmr baby

March 25, 2010 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Ferina said...

stupid pants & ugly shirt = rmb my pic wearing thai boxers? Hahahhaha. btw ruam, can thai boxers ever be washed? cos i put them in the laundry machine and it shrunk : s

anyway.. beauty.. impossible to define. i guess humans strive for perfection when is there really a standard that defines perfection? even the most beautiful people may feel they have flaws. im thankful that i have no missing body parts ^.^

March 25, 2010 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger My Linh said...

GOT
ur brain is missing and we all know it

March 25, 2010 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger rummy333 said...

lol berkeley just rejected me. All the best for tomorrow Rachel!

March 25, 2010 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger My Linh said...

I would say... Berkeley's loss then haha... There are still Yale and Princeton, right?

Yes, I keep my finger crossed for tmr... if I got accepted tmr, I won't bother applying to SMU -.-"

UPenn, Princeton, Brown all on April 1st... aishhhh... just one is enough to make my 4 YEARS

March 25, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



by dottedlini 2010 // visit her blog // thanks to him for the bg